Clinics and Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
- Coronary heart disease
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood tests
- Cervical smears
- Childhood immunisations
- Child health surveillance
- Dressings and removal of clips / sutures
- Family planning - including the fitting of coils caps and implants. Click here for the NHS Guide to Contraception
- Health promotion
- Maternity services
- Minor surgery - referral required from GP
- Pre-conception counselling
- Vaccinations and immunisations - There are now arranged differently and are not delivered by the practice. See NHS inform for details on how to arrange these NHS vaccinations.
- Cryotherapy clinic - referral required from GP.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.