Travel Vaccinations 




If you require any vaccinations relating to foreign travel you need to make an appointment with the NHS Lothian travel service.  Click here to be redirected.  Patients can contact the service directly - a GP referral is not required.

There is a branch of the travel service in East Lothian which can be accessed via the link above or by calling the central booking line on 0131 537 2823

image representing travel vaccinations


Local Private Travel Clinics


Travelling in Europe

If you are travelling to Europe a very useful booklet has been published with advice and guidance to help you get the most out of your holiday. To visit please click here