If you require any vaccinations relating to foreign travel you need to make an appointment with the NHS Lothian travel service. Click here to be redirected. Patients can contact the service directly - a GP referral is not required.
Local Private Travel Clinics
- HealthLink360 - Carberry, East Lothian
- Edinburgh Travel Clinic - Edinburgh
- TrexMed Travel Clinic - Bruntsfield, Edinburgh
- Superdrug Travel Clinic - Princes St, Edinburgh
- NHS Travel Clinic - Western General Hospital (Edinburgh) (small fees for consultations, and fees for vaccines)
Travelling in Europe
If you are travelling to Europe a very useful booklet has been published with advice and guidance to help you get the most out of your holiday. To visit please click here
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.